Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Your new President...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your new President...

    How did you quote something I never wrote, and still have my name in the reply part?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your new President...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want my application for open enrollment in the governments health plan...He plainly stated "On the same plain as Senator McCain and I are on"...Well that shouldn't be a problem, open enrollment should be next month....SIGN ME UP BABY!!! </div></div>

    Sign me up on the "spread the wealth program" since I'm gonna be ridin in the back of the bus now.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your new President...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its called being professional

    </div></div>Seriously. If they insulted Obama then it would make things harder on themselves. Not to say I like Obama but I'm not gonna bad mouth him.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your new President...

    I also find it funny that the last to Democrats to win bigger or comparably as big as Obama are Jimmy Carter (especially with the young crowd) and Lyndon B. Johnson...So if the stats hold true on high promissing landslide democrat wins, and the young crowd choosing presidents, this should be just the dissapointment alot are expecting...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #35
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Your new President...

    All the Reps had to do to stay in power was, something right. Bush beat McSame, before the election ever started.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your new President...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush beat McSame, before the election ever started. </div></div>

    You are about as right as right can get on that one man...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #37
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Your new President...

    Let us hope this "doom and gloom " is for nothing. Course that is the same way I felt in the last two elections. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •